Please note: Effective May 1st, 2012, The Reel News postings will no longer be publicly available and will be switching to a private e-mail list. Please e-mail kristina [at] worldeonline [dot] com for more information.
1. CREW CALL for the Jackie Robinson feature film “42” starring Harrison Ford and Chadwick Boseman. They are accepting resumes for all crew positions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The film will shoot from May 10 – July 20 in Georgia.
1. PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of 12 facilities in the US, China, Germany, UK and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Baton Rouge office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
-Senior Matchmove Artist
-Senior Matte Painter
Submit your résumé to email@example.com.
1. Crew needed for feature film. We are seeking a few major crew positions I.e.
E-mail Julianstyleproductions@yahoo.com. Pay is deferred.
1. Thrive Creations is searching for talented production, animation, and 2d drawing interns.* Pay ranges between $10-$14/hr DOE. These will be demanding internships, but the experience and demo reel you will receive by completing the internship will be phenomenal.
*Must live in or be relocated to Nashville.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached resume and link to your best work. Phone interviews will be scheduled over the next few weeks.
1. Full-time Promotions Assistant Needed!
As the link that connects aspiring models, actors, and singers to the glamorous worlds of fashion and entertainment, we are in search of enthusiastic, eager candidates that are committed to making the process for our clients pursing the industry streamlined and professional!!!
- Assisting in all aspects of the promotions department
- Constant communication with industry professionals i.e. agents, casting directors, and management companies via heavy telephone, and email contact
- Acting as the liaison between industry professionals and talent
- Responsible for relaying exact information and scheduling auditions and gigs for talent
- General administrative / office responsibilities
- Must be a highly organized individual with strong communication skills
- Must be technically savvy
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-pace work environment
Compensation / Hours:
Contact email@example.com if interested.
2. Brookfield CT Ad Agency is looking for versatile seasoned shooters with news, narrative and documentary film style experience. You will be shooting with our gear including JVC GY-HM790, KiPro Mini, Sony F3 with Zeiss Prime Lenses; you must be quick and have a keen eye for lighting and composition. We will have other gear at your disposal including an extensive lighting package along with Glidecam GLX22VL, Matthews DC Slider and Matthews Round D dolly etc. Please email your resume,include day/weekly rate desired along with link to your reel or mail us your DVD. Only applicants living within 30 miles of Brookfield CT will be considered. Send applications to George Hudak, DigiWorks Media, 304 Federal Rd, Suite 310, Brookfield, CT 06804.
1. THE PERFORMANCE STUDIO-MPLS is looking for established filmmakers with IMDB credits to make professional two minute actor reels. Important to have DP background. Green screen experience helpful. Must be able to edit, add sound, create youtube link and burn onto a disc. Own equipment required. This is a great creative opportunity to make money when you are in between projects. Pay negotiable. For details, please contact Sandra K. Horner in Los Angeles. Office: 818-997-6740. Cell/Text: 818-636-7899. E-mail: SKHperformance@aol.com.
1. Untitled Reality Pilot accepting resumes for the following positions:
Art Department Coordinator
Crew positions will be Paid.
Submit resumes to:
2. Documentary "PediCab Nation" to shoot in Austin. Seeking to fill several crew positions. Crew positions will be Paid.
Submit resumes to:
3. Shootz Production Group is looking for someone to handle the internal and external coordination of all production jobs. This will include working with clients and vendors, arranging all aspects pertaining to each production job. The position also requires one to do the billing and maintain financial records. The candidate should be able to multitask, juggling multiple jobs at one time. As the position requires constant contact with clients, the candidate should be professional and highly organized. A working knowledge of QuickBooks is desirable and production experience is a plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Seeking To Hire: Someone skilled with flash/video animation for a 6 episode (22 m) web cartoon. Must be very proficient in creating and editing with flash animation/CGI software. Will Be Working With VERY GOOD equipment. Any other skills with Protools and music creation is definitely a plus. We are working with a WACOM HD screen to storyboard and animate.
Inquire 8 A.M.-7 P.M. 937-707-8573
1. yU+co - Global award winning Design & Production studio in Hollywood specializing in feature main titles, network design, commercials and new media. We are seeking an Art Director with exceptional design/aesthetic sense, solid leadership and conceptual abilities. Experience with both film and television a plus. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with clients and oversee a production independently. Strong personality, people/organizational skills and at least 5-years experience are also a must. Please send reel and resume to email@example.com.
2. Zoic Studios, an award winning visual effects studio in Culver City, is looking for VFX Commercial Coordinators to add to our commercial department!
Duties include, but are not limited to: Supporting producers on commercial, design, & editorial workflow, Organizing meetings and taking detailed notes, Managing client postings, organizing & overseeing client service.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry experience working on episodic television, commercials, and/or feature films.
• Experience with (and learning opportunity for) client interaction, scheduling, data entry for project tracking, organizing meetings, managing i/o, assisting producers and supervisors.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Understanding of Visual Effects and Editorial Workflow
• Potential for overtime hours, flexible schedule required.
• Shotgun and Microsoft Excel experience is a plus!
• Experience in the fast-paced world of commercial production another plus!
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resume and rate/salary to us with the subject line: VFX Commercial Coordinator
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you!
3. We are in need of character animators that can use MotionBuilder/Maya. We have cleaned mocap data but need animators to fix final contact points, mixing animations, re-timing.
This is for the Los Angeles area. I would prefer local but will consider remote contracts.
please email for more information
1. NY/LA based Commercial Animation / FX house is currently in search of a Senior Level NUKE Compositors for our LA & NY offices.
Qualified candidates should have:
Minimum 4+ years of node-based compositing for commercials, episodic or feature
Comprehensive understanding of Nuke, high dynamic range source material, working in 2D and 3D space and the utilization of multiple render passes
Ability to work with a variety of source material including film, video, CG and digital assets to create a cohesive image
A detailed “eye” for photo-real color, composition, lighting and movement
General understanding of 3D lighting/shading and photography
Ability to tackle the most difficult of shots, work both independently and within a team environment
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your website/samples of your work to email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE “NUKE COMPOSITOR” in the subject line.
2. Major NYC Production Company in need of solid editors who are great storytellers.
Looking for full time editors with extensive FCP and Reality television experience.
Looking for editors who:
Know Final Cut backwards and forwards
Have a fast paced understanding and development of story structure and characters
Have the ability to build tension and comedic moments
Experience selecting music that drives a scene; sound effects
Ability to work independently at times
Light experience with graphic work
Eager to work with top talent
Able to build up to a final payoff/big reveal
Think of shows similar to Real Housewives, Pawn Stars and American
If you possess all these qualities, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We are looking for an avid assistant that can come in for a few hours at a time to help with a project. Living close to Manhattan's upper east side is helpful since we only need a few hours help at a time. Pay is $20/hr Please know MC5.5 or 6 very well and understand projects that have been moved from one edit house to another. Knowledge of Kona 3 cards helpful.
Please paste resume into email rather than attach documents.
please email avidassistjob at yahoo.com
4. This position has a primary responsibility to oversee playout of live and recorded programming and commercial material. Responsibilities include switching commercial breaks, recording and playing back programming, ingesting spots for playback, monitoring air signal for quality assurance and handling last minute programming changes and technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
• 3 to 5 years of LIVE television experience in Master Control at a major network or large market.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
• Strong ability to work in a fast-paced and intense environment
• Ability to identify problems and troubleshoot before affecting air
• Must have flexible work schedule to work anytime in a 24/7 operation
Fox News Network is an EOE. Apply to email@example.com.
1. Filming movie in Montgomery, AL - SUMMER 2012
Need camera operator, and photographer for the months of April-August
Debonair Prince Productions firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. WRIC is looking for a creative Marketing Producer who will maintain the on-air image of the station through creation of topical news and entertainment promos, IDs and voice-overs. Must be able to write powerful, factual, effective news promo copy quickly and with little supervision. The perfect candidate will assist in the scheduling of promos, IDs and sales promotions on the daily logs and assist in digital, web and social marketing promotions. Must be able to write, shoot and edit. News Production or Promotion background a plus. Bachelor’s degree in communications preferred. Send non-returnable DVD and resume to: WRIC-TV8 Personnel Department, 301 Arboretum Place, Richmond, VA 23236-3464, or email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EOE
1. Production Manager/Content Producer
Base Salary: 40k-50k annually
Location: Tempe -- Some local travel required
Negnu is an integrated marketing firm; specializing in internet marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, video hosting, internet radio, and creative video/audio production and photography services.
As Negnu strives to develop quality content for film and audio production, the Company maintains a studio using the latest technical platforms for all media. Negnu is an evolving enterprise with tremendous industry potential, maintains visionary leadership and seeks to maintain cutting-edge tools and human assets to grow the organization.
Core Skills Sets
The CONTENT PRODUCER / STUDIO MANAGER will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of all production activities and projects. This position has the responsibility of creative development, daily operation duties and management of the production teams. The position responsibilities are also focused on supervision, utilization and mentoring of intern work force.
The CONTENT PRODUCER / STUDIO MANAGER will bring extensive knowledge of audio/video production and delivery. As key point-of-contact for production requests, this position serves as liaison to other groups within the company.
• Supervise a staff of editors, videographers, setting goals and schedules, and monitoring achievement of both
• Media system design, architecture and problem solving to ensure growing audio and video needs of NEGNU are met
• Act as the key point-of-contact for all live streaming of audio and video on NEGNU digital platforms for news, shows, sports, special programming and other events.
• Manage resources to provide recording, editing and encoding of media for publishing to NEGNU digital platforms
• Manage the process of producing radio programming and original digital content
• Manage the process of archiving digital audio and video files for long-term storage and re-use in a production environment.
• Act as key point-of-contact for production requests of the team. Serve as liaison to other groups within technology unit as well as digital news, music and library staff
• Maintain productivity, output and deadlines for the video services department
• Ensure proper use of allocated funds on a case-by-case basis
• Ensure proper protocols are being met for a productive environment
• Contribute to the budgetary discussion of clients
• Contribute to the artistic creation of video and marketing promotions to minimize production pitfalls
• Communicate with clients to update them on process and procedure
• Oversee script and budget analysis to maintain client targets
• Conduct time study analysis for all aspects of video service production to utilize during the budgeting process
• Create and maintain production schedules, while developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
• Setup process, protocol, and operations for the video service department
• Create daily tasks, goals and agendas for each department
• Schedule daily and/or weekly meetings with divisional managers accordingly
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Film Production, Theater, Broadcast Journalism, or a related area
• Excellent communication skills, adept at interpersonal, organizational, and external communication and communication strategies.
• Demonstrated ability and experience with digital video editing software: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, or equivalent
• Working Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, FTP, Web and Streaming servers
• Experience with various computer operating systems, including Windows and Mac OS
• Ability to effectively work as a member of a team of diverse individuals working under tight deadline pressure
• Flexibility to work non-standard business hours
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Looking for experienced Casting Associates who are skilled in finding the right people for the right project. Must be a great team player but also good at working on your own and getting the job done. Must have a passion for the business, be hard working and love a challenge. Must also be great with people, excellent outreach skills especially when dealing with different types of sub cultures and personalities. Fun projects, but challenging. Send us your info and rates ASAP!
1. A award winning Ad agency is seeking a talented motion graphics artist, with a background in graphic design.
Personal qualities needed: Punctual, professional, and works well in a team
Years of experience: 3+ yrs and or a Bachelors
Experience needed: The ideal candidate must have experience in the following..
Video Editing (Premiere pro, or FCP)
Audition/ Audio editing program
You must submit a resume, and youtube/ vimeo link to your demoreel. FOLLOW THIS LINK to submit your resume https://podio.com/webforms/987259/43815
DO NOT Delay, submissions will be filling up quickly. This is a Part time/ FULL time position 30+ hrs per week.
2. LSJ Media, a Gannett company, has an opening for a Multimedia Editor. This position will assign, edit and manage multimedia staff and content (video, Livestream, photo, audio, etc.). This manager works with editors and reporters to brainstorm relevant multimedia content for all platforms and ensure the optimal production schedule. This includes planning multimedia content in conjunction with existing teams or for solo digital projects.
The multimedia editor is engaged with breaking news teams to create smart and sophisticated multimedia presentations. Duties include maintenance of equipment/systems/software for LSJ multimedia production, ensuring that at all three sites have efficient and current tools to meet the needs of our audiences. There is a significant training component to this position. It will focus on developing shooting and editing skills, particularly those related to iPhone videos.
The chosen candidate will assist with helping to focus and better implement our newsroom-wide multimedia strategy. That will include editing and coordinating everything from clip video to highly produced multimedia projects. A special emphasis will include the continuing evolution of our photo department from a focus on the still image to one that embraces multimedia daily.
The successful candidate will have the following:
2-4 years experience as working visual journalist (video or photo)
Applicants must have proficiency with Final Cut Pro and DSLR cameras.
Working experience in Photoshop, Motion, Soundtrack and Aperture is also a requirement.
Working experience with Final Cut, Avid and basic video editing tools
Experience with production in PC and Mac-based software.
Experience with production using mobile tools and equipment
In addition, this person should have a grasp of all social media best practices.
Qualified individuals should submit their resumes and work samples to Belinda Thurston, Digital Manager at email@example.com.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
|<< <||> >>|
Stay connected for updates on casting calls, auditions, networking and anything related to Indie Film making! You must be a paid subscriber and logged in to view weekly casting calls!