Film Scoring Competition
2018 Submissions are OPEN
All submissions include a VIP event pass
You do not have to be present at the festival, although special awards are given to winners who attend! Non-
Winners will be networked with the film business for one year. We also send winners job leads as often as possible.
1) Download trailer by clicking HERE -
2) Score entire trailer / Download registration form: Scoring Form
3) Send an unlisted YouTube or Vimeo link to Kristina@WorldEOnline.com, with score & trailer combined, no later than December 31st, 2017 for earlybird deadline, or no later than June 1st, 2018 for final submission deadline. Include registration form. Include PayPal receipt and registration form.
You may also send registration form, and a check or money order via mail to address on form.
*The earlybird submission deadline for the discounted rate is DECEMBER 31, 2017. The final deadline will be APRIL 1, 2018.*
*Combined discount rate: Submit to both Horror Hotel and The Indie Gathering by December 31st and save an additional $5 on each entry*
1) Submitting early ensures a review process that will let you know if you need to resubmit your clip. Resubmissions will not incur a separate registration fee. Files must be mailed on DVD or sent as a private link via e-
2) Entries are to be completed by ONE composer. We no longer accept team submissions.
3) Every composer can only submit one score for consideration.
4) Score material must be original and submitter must own all rights to the piece of music.
Composer bears responsibility for any liabilities arising from copyright infringement.
5) Competitors are not to contact the filmmaker or production company responsible for the competition trailer while submissions are open.
6) Winners will be announced before the festival, and awards are presented at The Indie Gathering's award ceremony.
7) This event is open to the public.
8) Any entries that are found to violate copyrights, contain offensive material, and/or do not abide to the timing rules and other guidelines will be disqualified from the competition.
9) Judging will be blind in all categories.
10) All composers are invited to participate regardless of musical background. International participation is also encouraged.
11) Once submitted, there are no refunds; however, a composer may still withdraw his/her
composition from the competition.
12) Entering the competition does not guarantee you any award or placement. Only entries that reach a specific score in judging qualify for an award.
Mail Reg. Form with check/MO (or pay online) and DVD to:
The Indie Gathering
5009 Storer Ave. #3
Cleveland, OH 44102