A NOTE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS:
Because of the uncertainties surrounding events in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had many people reach out regarding the festival and whether or not it will be happening. As of now, we are still planning the event for our August dates. However, we are continuing to monitor current news and recommendations. We want to provide the best and safest experience that we can. If August looks like it will still be a questionable time to hold the event, we will discuss postponing the festival. We WILL NOT fully cancel the event, and regardless of the actual festival dates, notifications, award placements, and screening selections will still be done as previously scheduled. Though we are hopeful we can move forward with our August event, we will keep everyone posted should anything need to be changed. We are thinking of you all in this crisis and are doing our best to ensure our 25th anniversary event is the best it can be.
Sending love to our film family worldwide,
Ray and Kristina
If you have any questions, please email us HERE!